LOLS10在线直播下注Welcome to the Library. Our aim is to present stories, media and links relevant to the aluminium industry, exploring the context within which the ASI works, as well as portraying the efforts and outcomes of the ASI, its members and partners.
ASI Performance Standard V2 (December 2017)
The ASI Performance StandardLOLS10在线直播下注 defines environmental, social and governance principles and criteria, with the aim to address sustainability issues in the aluminium value chain.
Guidance: ASI Performance Standard V2 (December 2017)
The ASI Performance Standard GuidanceLOLS10在线直播下注 is designed to assist ASI Members to fulfil their commitment to implement the Performance Standard and achieve Certification.
ASI Chain of Custody Standard V1 (December 2017)
The ASI Chain of Custody (CoC) StandardLOLS10在线直播下注 sets out requirements for the creation of a Chain of Custody for CoC Material, including ASI Aluminium, which is produced and processed through the value chain into diverse downstream sectors.
Guidance: ASI Chain of Custody Standard V1 (December 2017)
The ASI Chain of Custody Standard Guidance has been developed as a resource to assist ASI Members seeking CoC Certification, and for ASI Accredited Auditors carrying out independent third party audits.
ASI Assurance Manual V1 (December 2017)
The ASI Assurance Manual set out the principles, procedures and objectives for the assurance model that support ASI Certification. It aligns with the principles outlined in the ISEAL Alliance Code of Good Practice.
ASI Complaints Mechanism (November 2015)
The ASI Complaints Mechanism aims to ensure the fair, timely and objective resolution of complaints relating to ASI’s standards setting processes, certification program, auditor conduct and ASI policies and procedures.
ASI Governance Handbook (September 2019)
The ASI Governance HandbookLOLS10在线直播下注 provides an overview of the design and implementation of the ASI governance model. It is aimed at orienting and guiding the various participants in ASI’s governance structure, including Board directors, Committee members and ASI staff.
ASI Interim Policy regarding Audits, Audit-Related Travel and Coronavirus (March 2020)
This interim policy adopted by the ASI Board regarding Audits, Audit-Related Travel and Coronavirus clarifies the reasonable accommodations that can be made to audit plans in consideration of the current COVID-19 situation.
ASI Data Publication Policy (January 2020)
The Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) aims to publish data on its program wherever possible and appropriate, to support transparency, accountability and stakeholder value. This Data Publication Policy, summarises the use, distribution and format of data that ASI publishes.
Interim Policy for ASI Members’ Material Conversion Facilities (November 2019)
This interim policy, adopted by the ASI Board and arising from ASI’s 2019 Governance Review, is applicable toASI Members with Material Conversion facilities that are seeking ASI Certification.
ASI Joint Ventures Policy (February 2019)
ASI recognises that there are many sizes and types of business entity in the aluminium value chain and aims to be inclusive in its membership structure and certification program. The Joint Ventures PolicyLOLS10在线直播下注 summarises how Joint Ventures can participate in ASI.
ASI Antitrust Compliance Policy (September 2017)
The purpose of competition/antitrust law is to ensure that markets are free and fair by prohibiting distortions of competition. The ASI Antitrust Compliance Policy aims to ensure that nothing done by ASI and/or its members in contravention of competition laws at any level.
ASI Member Recruitment and Information Management Policy (May 2016)
The Member Recruitment and Information Management Policy sets out the form and manner organisations must follow to apply for ASI membership.
ASI Sustainability Policy (January 2020)
The ASI Sustainability Policy identifies higher impact activities with potential sustainability impacts and mitigation approaches, provides guidance for internal decision-making by the ASI Secretariat, shares ASI’s commitments with its stakeholders.
ASI Confidentiality Policy (January 2020)
ASI elementAl System Users Policy (January 2020)
Knack (elementAl) Security Information (January 2020)
The Knack (elementAl) Security Information brief summarises relevant security information of the Knack platform, on which ASI’s Assurance Platform ‘elementAl’ has been developed, and make it available to all users.
ASI Style Guide (June 2019)
The ASI Style Guide covers the rules for working with the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) identity, and defines how to use typefaces, colours and imagery. This style guide is intended as a reference and guide for the use and reproduction of the ASI brand.
Applications and procedures
ASI Standards Benchmarking and Harmonisation Procedure (June 2019)
The ASI Standards Benchmarking and Harmonisation Procedure describes the identification, benchmarking and review of external Standards and Schemes for potential harmonisation with, including recognition by and of, ASI Standards.
ASI Independent Accreditation Review Panel (IARP) Procedure (October 2018)
The ASI Independent Accreditation Review Panel (IARP) ProcedureLOLS10在线直播下注 describes the requirements set by ASI for the selection of the Independent Accreditation Review Panel and the associated processes carried out by the Independent Accreditation Review Panel (IARP). The purpose of the IARP is to ensure that accreditation and certification processes and decisions in relation to awarding, maintaining, extending, reducing, suspending and/or withdrawing ASI Accreditations and ASI Certifications, are carried out in accordance with the ASI Assurance Manual, and related procedures.
ASI Audit Report Oversight Assessment Procedure Version 2 (March 2020)
The Audit Report Oversight Assessment Procedure describes the internal oversight assessment processes carried out by the ASI Secretariat to review ASI Audit Reports.
ASI Auditor Accreditation Procedure (April 2020)
The ASI Auditor Accreditation ProcedureLOLS10在线直播下注 describes the process and requirements for the accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) and their Individual Auditors which once accredited by ASI, are known as ASI Accredited Auditors.
ASI Auditor Competence and Assessment Procedure (April 2020)
The ASI Auditor Competence and Assessment Procedure describes LOLS10在线直播下注the requirements set by ASI, and the associated processes carried out by the ASI Secretariat, to ensure competent implementation of the ASI assurance system by Accredited Auditor personnel.
ASI Auditor Accreditation – Annual Renewal Confirmation (April 2020)
The ASI Auditor Accreditation – Annual Renewal Confirmation describes LOLS10在线直播下注the Annual Renewal Confirmation process for ASI Accredited Auditing Firms.
ASI Registered Specialist Approval Procedure (April 2020)
The ASI Registered Specialist Approval ProcedureLOLS10在线直播下注 describes the process and requirements for processing applications from a Technical Expert that wishes to become an ASI Registered Specialist
ASI Registered Specialist Competence and Assessment Procedure (April 2020)
The ASI Registered Specialist Competence and Assessment ProcedureLOLS10在线直播下注 describes the requirements set by ASI, and the associated processes carried out by the ASI Secretariat, to ensure competent implementation of the ASI assurance system by Accredited Auditor personnel.
ASI Assurance – Public System Report (July 2019 )
The ASI Assurance Public System ReportLOLS10在线直播下注 is designed to provide a simplified overview of the key aspects of our assurance system to stakeholders.
ASI Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) – Public System Report (July 2019 )
The ASI Monitoring and Evaluation Public System Report is designed to provide a simplified overview of the key aspects of our monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system to stakeholders.
ASI Communications Procedure for Changes to ASI Documents (June 2019 )
The ASI Communications Procedure for Changes to ASILOLS10在线直播下注 describes the mechanisms ASI will use to communicate changes to ASI Documents to affected Stakeholders, including Members and Auditors.
ASI Strategic Plan (October 2018)
The 2019 Strategic Plan is ASI’s fourth, following plans developed for the 2016, 2017 and 2018 financial years. Each of ASI’s Strategic Plans has been structured around the four strategic priorities of Effective governance, Credible program, Growing membership, Financial resilience.
ASI Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Plan (April 2019)
ASI’s M&E program is a key tool forASIto gain insight into the outcomes and impact of its efforts and that of its members and, over time, to support continual improvement of its program. The M&E PlanLOLS10在线直播下注 is intended as a dynamic document, similar to the ASI Risk Assessment and Management Plan, and will be regularly reviewed and updated.
- Interview with Dr. Fiona Solomon in Alcircle, Published April 29 2020.
- . Published in Revista Aluminio. February 2020.
- Знакомьтесь: Фиона Соломон. Published by Russian Aluminium Association in February 2020.
- . In Light Metal Age, Published February 17, 2020.
- . Published by Revista Aluminio. November 2020.
- In ALFED Aluminium LOLS10在线直播下注, p. 20
- . AlCircle
- . World Resources Institute webinar
- . In Metal Bulletin. Published September 2018
- . In Aluminium Insider. Published August 2018
- in Light Metal Age, Published April 2018
- New Certification Program Addresses Aluminum Sustainability: Interview with Dr. Fiona Solomon, ASI in Light Metal Age. Published February 2018
- in Window and Door online. Published February 27, 2018
- Published by Levin Sources in August 2017
- From Reuters. Published May 10, 2017
- . in Aluminium International Today Packaging Supplement. Published April 2017
- Une certification favorable aux alumineries québécoises. In Les affaires. Published February 25, 2017
- Forging ahead with the development of the Performance and Chain of Custody Standards for the aluminium value chain. In International Aluminium Journal. Published October 2016
- Zertifiziert. In Metallmarkt. Published July 2016.
- Fostering greater sustainability in the aluminium value chain. In Constellium Business and sustainability performance report 2015. Published 2016.
- Aluminium Stewardship Initiative: Mehr Nachhaltigkeit und Transparenz im Aluminiumsektor. In Aluminium Praxis Magazin 01.16. Published 2016. English translation.
- In The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. Published 2015.
- Using initiative. Aluminium International Today Magazine. Published 2015.
An interview with ASI Executive Director, Dr. Fiona Solomon.
- “.” An Interview with ASI Executive Director, Dr. Fiona Solomon. Published 16.2.16.
- . (2016) This report explores the lessons learnt from the REALCAR closed loop value chain project between Jaguar Land Rover, Novelis, Innovate UK and other industrial, academic and funding partners.
- Creating Value Together. (2018) Published by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Standards and the Extractive Economy. (2018) Published by the International Institute for Sustainable Development
- Monitoring impact of mineral sustainability standards to align with the SDGs. (2018) Published by Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining (CSRM), The LOLS10在线直播下注 of Queensland: Brisbane.
- Indigenous Peoples’ Participation in Sustainability Standards for Extractives. (2018) A report prepared for the German Development Corporation (GIZ)
- Sustainability Schemes for Mineral Resources. (2017) Published by German Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources
- . (2015) Indigenous Peoples Advisory Forum publication
ASI primarily makes its documents available electronically, to reduce environmental impacts. However where required, copies of ASI documents can be printed on a laser printer and posted on request. A small administrative fee may apply. Contact email@example.com
ASI Limitation of Liability Disclaimer
Organisations that make ASI-related claims are each responsible for their own compliance with Applicable Law, including laws and regulations related to labelling, advertisement, and consumer protection, and competition or antitrust laws, at all times. ASI does not accept liability for any violations of Applicable Law or any infringement of third-party rights (each a Breach) by other organisations, even where such Breach arises in relation to, or in reliance upon, any ASI Standard, document or other material, recommendation or directive issued by or on behalf of ASI. ASI gives no undertaking, representation or warranty that compliance with an ASI Standard, document or other material, recommendation or directive issued by or on behalf of ASI will result in compliance with any Applicable law, or will avoid any Breach from occurring.